• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

RVA OC breakfast, Sat. May 30th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
RVA OC breakfast, Sat. May 30th 9:30 am

Bob Evans

8700 Midlothian Turnpike.........map
Richmond, VA
(804) 330-2628
.....................menu

Spreading our wings a little - it's been a while since we've been here.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
IIRC there is somebody who claims Bob Evans' sausage gravy is wondermous. Who knows, he might even come to breakfast just because of that.

stay safe.

scouser

you may talk about me, I have a bunch of stuff I need to get done tomorrow so it's just going to be a quick local breaking of the fast for me

va_tazdad

Whereas I'm sure they don't have Nick's rolls, I doubt the sausage gravy meal can measure up, but I will try to be open and find something acceptable.

Be there or be square.

(And no, I have NOT been drafted today. I have full staff at all sites.)

Some days it is good to be the king. ;>)

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I would like to thank RiverRat for making the pre-meeting meeting just ever so special.

stay safe.