• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need an OC holster

CrimsonSoul

So guys. I'm from Texas and I need a good oc holster for my Taurus 24/7 pro (I love this gun) any suggestions? :cool:

HPmatt

Tucker Leather - OCDO sponsor - in Porter made mine for my Walther PPQ. Could have spent a lot more if I wanted to use skins that matched my boots.... Fathers Day coming up - might ask for that for when we I visit our daughter in Rosslyn Va...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

solus

Tucker Leather - OCDO sponsor - in Porter made mine for my Walther PPQ. Could have spent a lot more if I wanted to use skins that matched my boots.... Fathers Day coming up - might ask for that for when we I visit our daughter in Rosslyn Va...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hp, excellent site and the prices seem quite reasonable...thanks

ipse

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
So guys. I'm from Texas and I need a good oc holster for my Taurus 24/7 pro (I love this gun) any suggestions? :cool:

Search "belt holster taurus 24/7" (without the quotation marks) in your browser and click ENTER.

Pardon me if I'm being socially inappropriate but is it that difficult? Or did you want to restart the perennial debate on "this holster is better/prettier/more tacticool than yours"?

stay safe.

CrimsonSoul

Search "belt holster taurus 24/7" (without the quotation marks) in your browser and click ENTER.

Pardon me if I'm being socially inappropriate but is it that difficult? Or did you want to restart the perennial debate on "this holster is better/prettier/more tacticool than yours"?

stay safe.
Haha no ask away [emoji14] that wasn't my intent I really couldn't find any good ones. But looking at safariland holsters I've found one I liked.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Are you aware of the unwritten rule that states that until someone has a box/drawer full of holsters they have bought and then decided were not "just right" they are not a real 'Murican he-man patriot gun owner?

stay safe.

FreeInAZ

^^^That! Now some ??? for you! Side bar: (oh I dislike these types of threads, it's like someone asking what kind of water should I buy?), anyways here goes: what budget range? What materials: leather, kydex, nylon etc.

Where will you be OCing the most of your time? On foot, in a car, on horse back, hang gliding???? This is where your choice between a shoulder holster or a OWB belt holster will really be crucial to comfort and ease of draw. Hint - if you drive a lot lean towards the shoulder rig. Consider carrying a backup & where and how you want to carry that...,

See a question is only as good/bad as the details it contains or lacks. ;)

Last edited:

CrimsonSoul

^^^That! Now some ??? for you! Side bar: (oh I dislike these types of threads, it's like someone asking what kind of water should I buy?), anyways here goes: what budget range? What materials: leather, kydex, nylon etc.

Where will you be OCing the most of your time? On foot, in a car, on horse back, hang gliding???? This is where your choice between a shoulder holster or a OWB belt holster will really be crucial to comfort and ease of draw. Hint - if your drive a lot lean towards the shoulder rig. Consider carrying a backup & where and how you want to carry that...,

See a question is only as good/bad as the details it contains or lacks. ;)

Ok. Budget range is around 100 material isn't a big deal, but kydex or leather is what I'm leaning towards. I have a lot of concealed holsters do I need one only for oc. I want a owb holster not a shoulder rig and I'll be primarily walking lol

FreeInAZ

I use 4in1 Tagua holster for my PT-111 G2, and does the job well. Why? It can be carried OWB/IWB/Small of back & cross draw, and has a thumb break. It's a $200 gun, so not going to spend half that on a holster. Black belt shopping online it can be had for $25.

Search for part # IPHR4
If you like it.

Here it is with my 18+1 PT-111 G2 setup.
fe4550e27b501f6f62d8da006dde2f90.jpg
6d5a55f262da6f4d169a59a4d22495e0.jpg

Last edited: