Thread: Blaze orange for Bloomy

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Blaze orange for Bloomy

Today is wear orange day for the anti gun people. I generally don't wear it. It's a nannystater law but it does make it easy to spot trespassing RTR'S and escaped convicts. ...but today I'll wear a little along with my 1911.

On June 2 HBO, MTV, and a host of celebrities will be joining Michael Bloomberg and other pro-gun control groups to watch participating mayors proclaim “Gun Violence Awareness Day” in their cities.

Those participating will “wear orange” and MTV will “change its on-air logo — as well as several of its social media avatars — to orange in recognition of National Gun Violence Awareness Day.”e push was largely out-shadowed by the number of Americans flocking to gun stores to get guns and bullets for self-defense following the Islamic attack in Garland at the start of Mother’s Day week.

I normally wear some blaze orange when I go for my run so the drivers can see me. Today I'll have to wear bright green.
    Last edited by Firearms Iinstuctor; 06-02-2015 at 07:34 AM.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

I was out and about, brought a new zero turn law mower and didn't see any blaze orange at all.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

I'm not sure it is a popular concept anywhere south of Maryland. I saw a lot of orange but it was those dog hunters at the DGIF meeting.