• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shoot with Ted Cruz

HPmatt

Got an email today, fundraising pitch, but so far best one I've seen. Open to all 50 states, including DC - I guess if you live there you have your guns & ammo across the Potomac. Notice option (1) can enter w/o charge, other than phone call - to quote Blutarsky 'don't cost nothin''. Note this is different from GWB43's - 'come and get shot by Bush'....

(a) Free Entry Method Via Telephone Submission: To enter via telephone, call Sponsor and (713) 353-4330 during the Promotion Period and request to be entered into the Cruz for President “Shoot with Cruz” Sweepstakes.

(b) Free Entry Method Via In-Person Submission: To enter via in-person submission, complete Cruz for President “Shoot with Cruz” Sweepstakes Entry Form at any location where Sponsor is collecting such entries to enter the Cruz for President “Shoot with Cruz” Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period. At such locations, Sponsor may ask for donations of up to $2,700 per election but will not be asking for, and will not accept, a contribution in connection with this solicitation, contributions in any amount from registered federal lobbyists, registered foreign agents, federal political action committees, or minors under the age of 18. Contributions in any amount from corporations, labor organizations, national banks, federal contractors, and foreign nationals are prohibited. No minimum contribution is necessary to enter the Cruz for President “Shoot with Cruz” Sweepstakes and making a contribution will not increase your chances of winning the prize.

(c) Free Entry Method Via Internet Submission: To enter via internet, utilize the following link:

https://www.tedcruz.org/rsvp/shoot-with-cruz-sweepstakes-enter/

From the website looks like he's using a Beretta.View attachment 12559