Thread: Lynn [MA] man's "Star Wars" stormtrooper costume triggers school lockdown

White Oak Plantation

Lynn [MA] man's "Star Wars" stormtrooper costume triggers school lockdown

Cross was arrested on charges of disturbing a school and loitering within 1,000 feet of a school.
    Hmm...MA has definitely move far from its liberty seeking roots.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

They don't need no stinking Constitution or Bill of Rights. Arrest him. Meanwhile watch out for the Syrian muslim refugees moving into the neighborhood kiddies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

Southeast, Missouri, USA
    Interesting the article is all about what they cannot/will not tolerate. But I thought the deep blue state of MA was all about being tolerant. The hypocrisy burns.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."