Thread: Liberalizing gun laws, 48h. wait, minimum sentencing, armed ex-cop in school, in Assy

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

Liberalizing gun laws, 48h. wait, minimum sentencing, armed ex-cop in school, in Assy

The state Assembly is expected to reload Wisconsin's gun control laws Tuesday, taking up bills to repeal the state's waiting period to purchase a handgun, increase minimum sentences for some gun-related crimes and allow licensed former cops to carry concealed firearms into schools.

The Liberalizing gun laws is an EGGCORN, a thumb in the eye of idiots.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, ,
    It's not attached to this bill though I am trying to get it attached. There is a bill pending to repeal Wisconsins ridiculous prohibition against switchblade knives. They are legal in 30+ states and the ban against them is a throwback to the 50's and West Side Story. I've been working with my Assembly Rep and State Senator to get the repeal attached to the other reasonable weapons laws being considered.

Incrementalism, folks. Piece by piece we shall dismantle and reverse the harm the antis have done to our precious freedoms!!!!!

northern wis
    Hers some history on the banning of switch blades.
    Last edited by Firearms Iinstuctor; 06-10-2015 at 05:33 AM.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do