• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lawsuit to Defend Open Carrier in Florida

twoskinsonemanns

What am I missing? Why the hostility? On the face of it, it seems like a case OCers would want to financially support.
Is there some history or something I am unaware of?

solus

stoogie...hows the lawsuit coming mate??

ipse

Last edited:

user

Accomplished Advocate
I'd be interested in reviewing the complaint, and if I get a draft before filing, I may have some observations that would be of use.

77zach

solus

They have much bigger fish to fry right now, like getting brown shirted senator from Cuba to hear our open carry bill. And campus carry. They also insist on wasting time in the FLSC with OC. The state responded today.

and pray tell the $4K from the go fund collected for the specific purpose to defend the poor fisherman...?

ipse