• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast, Sat. June 20th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat June 20[SUP]th[/SUP] at 9:30 am

Nick's Roman Terrace
Westland Shopping Center.........Directions
8051 West Broad Street
Richmond, VA
(804) 270-2988

Break your secret decoder rings - there is a lot to talk about.

Best biscuits n' gravy in town too and big omelets.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Those are not biscuits - they are rolls. Just ask Va_Tazdad.

I'm bringing all my secret decoder rings. Last time, my Little Orphan Annie ring did not work with the code being used.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I had one of these as a little tyke - Captain Midnight decoder badge with small mirrored surface so you could see what was going on behind you.

Think a certain CA Point-dexter may have gotten his idea from this on how to secretly watch us eating our lunch. :lol:

va_tazdad

wait a minute. This is June, and I thought we were using the Tom Swift secret decoder rings this month.

And Skidmark is correct, they are ROLLS, not biscuits. (They DO have biscuits for those that don't kn ow the joy of a ROLL)

;>)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
wait a minute. This is June, and I thought we were using the Tom Swift secret decoder rings this month.

And Skidmark is correct, they are ROLLS, not biscuits. (They DO have biscuits for those that don't kn ow the joy of a ROLL)

;>)

TS works most any time. :)

va_tazdad

I think it rather well known that I LOVE Nick's for breakfast or any meal.

Sadly, I will not be in attendance today for breakfast due to a "minor" back problem. It has me drugged and flat on my back just trying to breath.

The Richmond OCDO/CRT members know it must be bad if I am not working and have to miss breakfast at Nicks.

Enjoy folks. I wish I was there. 8>(

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Should have gone. I can't eat the food but the coffees good. I had a buyer for my AR but he was a no show and I wasted the morning.

scouser

Good breakfast as always at Nicks. Taz was missed, someone got roundly booed for ordering sausage gravy on a biscuit instead of a Nick's Roll and we got to see a pair of old friends again we haven't seen for some time and met for the first time the current title holder of 'youngest OC breakfast attendee'.