Thread: Law enforcement ranks anti-government extremism as most prevalent terrorist threat

Law enforcement ranks anti-government extremism as most prevalent terrorist threat

I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    It makes me curious how often OCDO has been subpoenaed for information on their users.
    A recent article I saw:

"For the past two weeks, Reason, a magazine dedicated to "Free Minds and Free Markets," has been barred by an order from the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York from speaking publicly about a grand jury subpoena that court sent to Reason.com.

The subpoena demanded the records of six people who left hyperbolic comments at the website about the federal judge who oversaw the controversial conviction of Silk Road founder Ross Ulbricht."

http://reason.com/blog/2015/06/19/go...stifles-speech

I've seen a couple of articles like this. Of course since a gag order seems to accompany these intrusion I suppose we may never know.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

twoskin, not sure why they would need to get a court order or what they would gain since most leave enough material in this public domain so someone could easily track individuals down quite easily, e.g., only thing the feds would need to do is show up at the VA breakfast tomorrow morning and gather the whole lot in one swoop. or any of the other gatherings.

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    twoskin, not sure why they would need to get a court order or what they would gain since most leave enough material in this public domain so someone could easily track individuals down quite easily, e.g., only thing the feds would need to do is show up at the VA breakfast tomorrow morning and gather the whole lot in one swoop. or any of the other gatherings.

ipse
    Likely you mean the RVA, Greater Richmond breakfast - snicker, snicker, Hee he !

After finding out what they had collected though, they just might throw us back in the pond. There are OPC members there whose discharges cannot be measured by moisture content alone.

Remember the story 'bout the guy who said he had his identity stolen........then he got a call two days later begging him to take it back.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.