Thread: Huge Article about Jeff Smith, our forum ,etc. on Riverfront Times

Huge Article about Jeff Smith, our forum ,etc. on Riverfront Times

They took quotes off of this forum (3rd page of article) and really dives into Jeff Smith.

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dai...ith.php?page=2
    Last edited by dkangel; 07-01-2015 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dkangel View Post
    They took quotes off of this forum (3rd page of article) and really dives into Jeff Smith.

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dai...ith.php?page=2
    The man is clearly a lunatic!

But seriously, three HUGE points need to be made:

1) I may have the name recognition, but the Walk last October would have been me, my wife, and a friend of mine were it not for the guidance, assistance, and vouching of OCDO members color of law, LMTD and a number of others - and the same goes for the Zoo, where he and deepdiver stood out.

2) The Zoo fight is NOT, NOT, NOT about me! Anyone who has read the Zoo's assertions, complete with astounding legal gymnastics, twisting of the English language, omissions of essential words and phrases, etc., would be incredibly naive to think otherwise. No, the Zoo's "position", the silence of various people in positions of power, and the cheerleading of others, makes it clear that legal gun carriers are simply not WORTHY in the minds of the aforementioned.

3) Finally, Amendment 5, although it will no doubt become part of the court proceedings, is NOT at the crux of the matter - unless the MoSC chooses to make it so.
    Last edited by BB62; 07-01-2015 at 04:34 PM.

a bullpup assault rifle? i'm going to assume that was pulled out their hind quarters.

BTW.. your really REALLY tall apparently.. or the two others are really really short..
    Last edited by Ezek; 07-01-2015 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezek View Post
    a bullpup assault rifle? i'm going to assume that was pulled out their hind quarters.

BTW.. your really REALLY tall apparently.. or the two others are really really short..
    The author is correct, except for using the loaded/inaccurate term "assault rifle". It was a Tavor.

IF you read the article it states how tall I am.

Quote Originally Posted by BB62 View Post
    The author is correct, except for using the loaded/inaccurate term "assault rifle". It was a Tavor.

IF you read the article it states how tall I am.
    I must have missed it, as I did read it but missed mention of actual measurement. EDIT: I scanned through it again and see no mention of actual measurement.. just that "your a giant of a man" Edit again: found it on the first page amidst a gaggle of words. 6'9" so yep, your a tall one. 8 inches taller then me without my bellevilles.. 7" otherwise..

and the tavor SAR I agree is not an assault rifle, as it does not have the auto trigger group the Israeli military get's

which barrel length tavor did you get? 16'' or 18''?

and to get back to the article, how do you like the association they give to the felon wanting gun rights back within the article about you at the zoo??

and P.S. the link starts it out on page 2.
    Last edited by Ezek; 07-02-2015 at 09:56 AM.

...which barrel length tavor did you get? 16'' or 18''?
    18 inch.

Quote Originally Posted by BB62 View Post
    18 inch.
    any particular reason for the extra 2 inches of barrel length ??( better accuracy at range?) or just cause?

EDIT: I scanned through it again and see no mention of actual measurement.. just that "your a giant of a man" Edit again: found it on the first page amidst a gaggle of words. 6'9" so yep, your a tall one.
    I'm 6'3" and a decent sized guy. I look like a kid next to BB62.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."