• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Huge Article about Jeff Smith, our forum ,etc. on Riverfront Times

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
They took quotes off of this forum (3rd page of article) and really dives into Jeff Smith.

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2015/07/amendment_5_missouri_jeffry_smith.php?page=2
The man is clearly a lunatic! :rolleyes:

But seriously, three HUGE points need to be made:

1) I may have the name recognition, but the Walk last October would have been me, my wife, and a friend of mine were it not for the guidance, assistance, and vouching of OCDO members color of law, LMTD and a number of others - and the same goes for the Zoo, where he and deepdiver stood out.

2) The Zoo fight is NOT, NOT, NOT about me! Anyone who has read the Zoo's assertions, complete with astounding legal gymnastics, twisting of the English language, omissions of essential words and phrases, etc., would be incredibly naive to think otherwise. No, the Zoo's "position", the silence of various people in positions of power, and the cheerleading of others, makes it clear that legal gun carriers are simply not WORTHY in the minds of the aforementioned.

3) Finally, Amendment 5, although it will no doubt become part of the court proceedings, is NOT at the crux of the matter - unless the MoSC chooses to make it so.

Last edited:

Ezek

a bullpup assault rifle? i'm going to assume that was pulled out their hind quarters.

BTW.. your really REALLY tall apparently.. or the two others are really really short..

Last edited:

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
a bullpup assault rifle? i'm going to assume that was pulled out their hind quarters.

BTW.. your really REALLY tall apparently.. or the two others are really really short..
The author is correct, except for using the loaded/inaccurate term "assault rifle". It was a Tavor.

IF you read the article it states how tall I am. :banghead:

Ezek

The author is correct, except for using the loaded/inaccurate term "assault rifle". It was a Tavor.

IF you read the article it states how tall I am. :banghead:

I must have missed it, as I did read it but missed mention of actual measurement. EDIT: I scanned through it again and see no mention of actual measurement.. just that "your a giant of a man" Edit again: found it on the first page amidst a gaggle of words. 6'9" so yep, your a tall one. 8 inches taller then me without my bellevilles.. 7" otherwise..

and the tavor SAR I agree is not an assault rifle, as it does not have the auto trigger group the Israeli military get's

which barrel length tavor did you get? 16'' or 18''?

and to get back to the article, how do you like the association they give to the felon wanting gun rights back within the article about you at the zoo??

and P.S. the link starts it out on page 2.

Last edited:

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
EDIT: I scanned through it again and see no mention of actual measurement.. just that "your a giant of a man" Edit again: found it on the first page amidst a gaggle of words. 6'9" so yep, your a tall one.
I'm 6'3" and a decent sized guy. I look like a kid next to BB62. :lol: