• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chesterfield Towne Center: Obnoxious new gun ban logo

Repeater

Has anyone been to the Mall recently?

As of July 1, Chesterfield Towne Center has displayed at all mall entrances prominent ugly gun ban decals, large enough to be visible from the road.

Rouse Properties make it clear "Your Kind Not Welcome!"

Repeater

Picture or link?

I have none. You would need to visit and see for yourself.

It looks similar to this:

No_guns.svg_-640x640.png

It features a semi-automatic gun, pointing right.

Say, I wonder if they accept OC of revolvers?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
It's going to be difficult to boycott a place for its anti-gun policies when I'm already boycotting it for being a place full of people who need either a minder or a good whack up side the head to remind them of the rules for behaving in public as opposed to behaving in a crowd building into a mob.

stay safe.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
It's going to be difficult to boycott a place for its anti-gun policies when I'm already boycotting it for being a place full of people who need either a minder or a good whack up side the head to remind them of the rules for behaving in public as opposed to behaving in a crowd building into a mob.

stay safe.
LOL nicely said.

Liberty-or-Death

I havn't stopped going to the mall, just haven't needed to in a great while. Maybe it's time for another visit. Haven't been to Red Robin in about a year.

va_tazdad

Now that all my girls are grown and gone, no need to go there. Don't miss it a bit. Must be 5 years since the last trip there.

(There was no Red Robin back then) ;>)