• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chesterfield Observer opinion piece

Liberty-or-Death

Well excuse me. I suppose I was wrong. I apologize and encourage everyone to acknowledge my wrong. Especially everyone should overlook that EACH one of the holy OCDO trinity spoke up against my post. My apologies. We are all one in the same.

While the above made me chuckle, I found your earlier rant a bit disproportionately aggressive and rather random.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Well excuse me. I suppose I was wrong. I apologize and encourage everyone to acknowledge my wrong. Especially everyone should overlook that EACH one of the holy OCDO trinity spoke up against my post. My apologies. We are all one in the same.

With apologies to any trinitarians, if that's the case I claim the title/status of The Holy [expletive]it.

And there goes all hope of getting back on course.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Well of course. As the Trinity promptly descended on me, as I know they would, I made my apologies.

An apology, a real one, generally is followed with a cessation of repeating the original offense.

That several people here are routinely quite active both on the forum and out in the public and frequently see eye to eye, should come as no surprise, but such should not be cause for derisive comments or not well disguised insults.

There is a Trinity on OCDO, but it is found under the heading of Administration, not as you apply the term.