• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hillary controls press with ropes. What will she use to control guns?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
http://twitchy.com/2015/07/04/press...es-corral-journalists-with-rope-lines-photos/

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/press-roped-down-aides-hillary-event_984950.html

1 - The "press" went along without any protest

2 - Let's see what happens when one of the R candidates tries that

3 - Hillary said nothing against it

The words coming out of my mind (let alone out of my mouth) are not fit for transmission over federally controlled communications media.

To their credit, ABC News carried the story http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hill...-rope-line-hampshire-parade/story?id=32225818

WaPo had a few things to say about what they were told/figured out was the reason http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...o-the-term-rope-line-at-new-hampshire-parade/

CNN gave a different explanation http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/04/politics/hillary-clinton-rope-line-reporters/

The Daily Mail used the incident to go over some other things Hillary's campaign has done to the foreign press http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rope-journalists-away-Fourth-July-parade.html

HuffPost did carry the story but made no comment http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/04/hillary-clinton-rope-reporters_n_7727466.html

I'm beginning to believe the recent coronation was just a dress rehearsal for what's coming.

stay safe.

HPmatt

pueling little snarks - who are the real tea-baggers?
Reporters are just 5th estate - not really living up to their duties under 1A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Oh, so its OK to abridge the freedom of the press if you use ropes, but not a legislative act? Oh! That's right! The First Amendment forbids Congress from abridging freedom of the press, but no campaign aides or body-guards. /sarcasm.

On the other hand, what was the press doing walking in somebody else's parade? Why didn't the press just stand along the route like everybody else?

Last edited:

twoskinsonemanns

Empress is the word that comes to mind. She is an anomaly.
She's the antithesis of liberty. She's flip flopped quite publicly on all the social issues that are mainstream.
She's been inept in her actual positions served. And yet she flourishes.
Remarkable.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran

On the other hand, what was the press doing walking in somebody else's parade? Why didn't the press just stand along the route like everybody else?

"The Press" has decided, based on ratings and focus group results, that they need to get right in there where the action is whether that is crossing fire lines, standing at the oceanfront while a hurricane rolls landward/a tornado sweeps through a community, or some political candidate goes walkabout among the serfs. IIRC it all started when "The Press" was forced to acknowledge that the daily press briefings back in the Green Zone (back before there was a Green Zone) were somewhat slanted and often total fabrications.

The search was for the truth that matched the political/social slant "The Press" decided their readers/viewers/listeners ought to be holding.

stay safe.

beebobby

Seemed to work pretty well. Forced the press to keep their distance (about 8 ft.), while not restricting their questions or videoing. The public were along the sides so their access wasn't affected at all.

nobama

Seemed to work pretty well. Forced the press to keep their distance (about 8 ft.), while not restricting their questions or videoing. The public were along the sides so their access wasn't affected at all.

Yep, it worked good enough to not allow her anti-American followers to lick her boots.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Regardless of what other people might think, I first learned of Hillary's real persona, the one she wears 90% of the time while out of the public eye, while in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1994. I subsequently worked with the White House and certain staffers on multiple occasions over the next few years.

My opinion is that most of what you hear on social media about Hillary's sordid past is right on target, but if anything, it's understated. Her corruption goes far deeper than herself and her family, well into old money elitism that's long been intent on disarming and oppressing the masses in order to maintain incredible riches by skimming the cream off the top of the hard-working common man and woman. This isn't limited to the U.S., either, but has been implemented with more or less success in dozens of otherwise well-to-do countries throughout the world. They're finding it more difficult here in the U.S. because of our Second Amendment, which is one reason Hillary campaigned vigorously for the undermining of 2A while Secretary of State.

This regime bends over backwards to avoid revealing itself, and instead promises inclusion to political powerhouses in both parties if they bend a knee to their elite totalitarianism hidden behind the front of U.S. politics as usual.

Hillary's own record is abysmal enough to avoid her at all costs, but her deep ties to the far more sinister global regime relegates her, along with a number of the Republican candidates, to the strictly off-limits anti-Constitutional/American "never go there" bin.

Our nation is being systematically destroyed by foreign enemies who've corrupted many modern politicians into serving as domestic enemies, mostly through promises of greater wealth and power. The real kicker, however, are the voters who are either too stupid, too ignorant, or too idealistic to separate the chaff from the wheat and discern for themselves what's really going on behind the scenes. They've swallow the lies hook, line, and sinker, and have become complicit for no other reason that the fact they keep voting the worst of the worst back into office.

Our nation is teetering on the brink of social, political, and economic collapse, and it's our fault. Had we done our homework, we never would have elected those who are bringing America to her knees.

Wise up, America.

beebobby

She can have my Crossbreed Supertuck when she pries it from my cold, dead waistband.