Thread: OC meet-ups in Tri-Cities??

OC meet-ups in Tri-Cities??

Does anyone know if there are any OC meet-ups in Pasco, Kennewick, or Richland?

As stated in earlier postings on the forum, I am newer to OCing, as well as CCing, & would like to get together with those who share in the hobby/interest. It would be nice to be able to talk to those with more experience than I have & to get a better understanding of the region (where can carry/not carry, etc...).

Just go to the WA events section, and post a date, time, and location. Try to pick a time that you think that a majority of people might be available, and a location that is fairly centralized to you.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    Just go to the WA events section, and post a date, time, and location. Try to pick a time that you think that a majority of people might be available, and a location that is fairly centralized to you.
    Where I live, in order to get anywhere where people are available or a great meeting location, I have to drive an hour in any direction.