Thread: U.S. High Schools Embrace Shooting as Hot New Sport.

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

U.S. High Schools Embrace Shooting as Hot New Sport.

"This year, 9,245 schoolchildren in Minnesota, Wisconsin and North Dakota participated; trapís so popular in Minnesota that the legislature appropriated $2 million for the expansion of gun ranges, where the kids compete. Next year, schools in Arizona, South Dakota, Illinois and Kansas will host teams. Middle-schoolers can also join high-school squads."
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

, Tennessee, USA
    Our county school system in Tennessee has had high school trap teams for years. I'm happy to learn this is a growing trend across the country.
    If the public are bound to yield obedience to laws to which they cannot give their approbation, they are slaves to those who make such laws and enforce them.--Samuel Adams as Candidus, Boston Gazette 20 Jan. 1772

Veteran--USA FA
    NRA Benefactor Life
    Tennessee Firearms Association Life

Finally! Schools are "thinking about the children!"
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip