• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater RVA OC breakfast goes walkabout Sat July 11

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
The Hanover Tomato Festival http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?130266-Hanover-Tomato-Festival-is-Sat-July-11th officially starts at 9 AM.

In addition to many things tomato there will be a representative offering of fair fare, making it difficult for anybody to go hungry. (Just don't look when Grapeshot puts Miracle Whip on a tomato:uhoh:)

After great and extensive consultation a consensus was reached that mot only could the breakfast gathering be held there but that it offered an opportunity for those who care about such things to avoid being called a mad dog or an Englishman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPnJM3zWfUo

stay safe

Last edited by a moderator:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
We ride to our destiny!

Protector of the faith and tomato slayer.

Rapture is a 'mater samich dripping with goodness fer breakfast.

images

Then there is the option with BACON as a BLT.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
With this Saturday (7/11) breakfast being in a more pedestrian setting, I have decided to partake of Golden Corral offerings today, Friday 7/10.

Will be at my reserved table soon after 8:00am on Providence Rd.

This was a last minute, early morning decision - even I didn't have any warning :lol:

Please note: I moved my time up an hour as they actually open at 7:30am
As slowly as I eat, I will be there at least an hour though.

Last edited:

HPmatt

Did I read it right - the article said there was 'low attendance due to wet backs at the unwelcoming event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: