Thread: Fastest Pwonage evar (NSFW - it's Reddit)

Fastest Pwonage evar (NSFW - it's Reddit)

https://www.reddit.com/comments/39suml/

Serious Redditors who have had to kill in self defense, Did you ever recover psychologically? What is it to live knowing you killed someone regardless you didn't want to do it?
    And the rollercoaster is off and running. It's about what you would expect from Reddit - some useful stuff and a gem or two hidden amongst the trash.

Not only bookmarked but copy-pasted into a document to keep it from ever being disappeared. Doing that allowed me to read all 132 pages of comments. My heart is sad, my heart was lifted, and my head hurts.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

LOL A completely open bot... er, mind.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/comments/39suml/

And the rollercoaster is off and running. It's about what you would expect from Reddit - some useful stuff and a gem or two hidden amongst the trash.

Not only bookmarked but copy-pasted into a document to keep it from ever being disappeared. Doing that allowed me to read all 132 pages of comments. My heart is sad, my heart was lifted, and my head hurts.

stay safe.
    Hey now, I like to pride myself on the little subreddit I moderate on bucking these trends the masses of any sizable group tends to protray.

/r/AmIFreetoGo

I think most people who frequent OCDO in support of the purpose of OCDO would enjoy my little corner of the internet.
    Last edited by Baked on Grease; 07-10-2015 at 03:33 PM.
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

"According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....

Those are a lot of comments. Some are really a bit "fictionalized". Anybody see geko45 in there?
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    Those are a lot of comments. Some are really a bit "fictionalized". Anybody see geko45 in there?
    Sometimes it seems that many 'officers' in /r/protectandserve take classes from that guy.
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

"According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....