• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Arrested for photographing in Henrico

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Seriously, dude, they have you on the terrorism watchlist ? They make reference to this ? That is even scarier than Houghson's creepy smile.

Lots of possibilities about this. The terrorism watch list comes from the Feds and has levels.
The state also has a list and can be for a variety of things.
Then every locality I know has their own little list they take from contact interviews, etc. Years ago an 80 something year old woman yanked the badge off a henrico cops shirt. She was put on the local dangerous person list

I daresay we are all on one or more lists.

Liberty-or-Death

Perhaps the public should have their own list of "public servants" that are threats to liberty, with a multipoint scale ranging from wonk to traitor, and publish it online.

Last edited:

Liberty-or-Death

I spoke with a Henrico Country officer who knows Hughson and said if you'd ever met him, you'd see he's the nicest guy.

Maybe if I met him at a BBQ, but like this, not so nice. Condescending and manipulative are adjectives that come to mind. Nor did he know the law regarding when ID'ing oneself is required. That's what gets me. This officer I'd spoke with had seen the video and admitted to cringing at both sides while watching.

Fallschirjmäger

Wait a tic.... Someone who has likely never met Ofc. Hughson at anything other than a friendly cook out or get together, or the annual Policeman's Ball thinks Ofc. Hughson's a 'nice guy'?

Someone who has never been on the 'other side' and need fear what Ofc. Hughson can do to ruin his day, weekend and life?

I hear Bugsy Malone thought Baby Face Nelson was 'just swell', too.