• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun store in st croix falls has a different name. Community mad

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
You can't beat free advertising lke that.

Where are all the defenders of 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Amenment rights? :uhoh:

Wstar425

I thought of the XXX signs and assorted types, nobody cares that I am offended by that.

Used to live in Balsam Lake and shopped in St. Croix Falls. Had a woman call 911 on me in the family restaurant across from Walmart. LE showed up, talked to me for a bit, then talked to her. She left, he left, I stayed. Like to think he told her toUgh, but don't know. Probably from Commissota!!??. Border town, th only thing better across the river is cheaper gas.

Firearms Iinstuctor

You can't beat free advertising lke that.

Where are all the defenders of 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Amenment rights? :uhoh:

A friend of mine during the so called assault weapon debate just before the ban, sold hundreds of AKs and thousands of rounds of steel core 7.62x39 and his store was given minutes of prime time news for about two weeks

I told him he could not afford to buy that much TV time.

Franky

I thought of the XXX signs and assorted types, nobody cares that I am offended by that.

Used to live in Balsam Lake and shopped in St. Croix Falls. Had a woman call 911 on me in the family restaurant across from Walmart. LE showed up, talked to me for a bit, then talked to her. She left, he left, I stayed. Like to think he told her toUgh, but don't know. Probably from Commissota!!??. Border town, th only thing better across the river is cheaper gas.

Evidently you have issues with Minnesota but you actually have no idea where the woman was from. I enjoy my drive through Taylors Falls on my way to the VAMC and I also enjoy the cheaper gas prices.

Wstar425

Evidently you have issues with Minnesota but you actually have no idea where the woman was from. I enjoy my drive through Taylors Falls on my way to the VAMC and I also enjoy the cheaper gas prices.

All true, guilty as charged.

That's why I said "probably" from, tho she could have been from anywhere. She spent her time between calling 911, which I kind of goaded her into doing, trying to rile up the rest of the patrons. Nobody was getting excited much but her. I was about done eating breakfast, been there a while with no damage done, but decided to have a couple more cups of coffee when she showed up.

The boat tours out of Taylor's Falls are great, there are some really neat hiking trails there as well as a campground where you can hear the log truck jake brakes rolling off the hill all night. Lots of shops and eating places to enjoy as well, it's a little tourist trap of sorts. MN side is "probably" a little nicer than the WI side, right there.

That gun store must be new, I've been gone two years. What's the VMAC? I would put WI quite a bit more accepting of OC than MN, but of course you could "probably" find places where it was the opposite if you compared Madison to Thief River Falls or such.

Law abider

I checked out the website and they do not sell hand guns, only exotic customized long guns, that I can't afford. I thought this was a regular gun store

Law abider

All true, guilty as charged.

That's why I said "probably" from, tho she could have been from anywhere. She spent her time between calling 911, which I kind of goaded her into doing, trying to rile up the rest of the patrons. Nobody was getting excited much but her. I was about done eating breakfast, been there a while with no damage done, but decided to have a couple more cups of coffee when she showed up.

The boat tours out of Taylor's Falls are great, there are some really neat hiking trails there as well as a campground where you can hear the log truck jake brakes rolling off the hill all night. Lots of shops and eating places to enjoy as well, it's a little tourist trap of sorts. MN side is "probably" a little nicer than the WI side, right there.

That gun store must be new, I've been gone two years. What's the VMAC? I would put WI quite a bit more accepting of OC than MN, but of course you could "probably" find places where it was the opposite if you compared Madison to Thief River Falls or such.

All Minnesotans have that word stamped on their foreheads Franky. It is easy to spot them, you know those nervous ones around you. In Minnesota you cannot OC without a CCL. Leos there prefer that they be concealed.

Franky

All Minnesotans have that word stamped on their foreheads Franky. It is easy to spot them, you know those nervous ones around you. In Minnesota you cannot OC without a CCL. Leos there prefer that they be concealed.

A very broad and indefensible statement by you. I see hundreds of Minnesota and Wisconsin veterans frequently at Minneapolis VAMC. I have no idea what word you mention is supposedly stamped on our foreheads as I have yet to see one either figuratively or physically.