Thread: Fake ammo causes real panic, arrest, charges in Brighton. BostonPD.com

Fake ammo causes real panic, arrest, charges in Brighton. BostonPD.com

"Officers recovered 69 replica bullets in all. The suspect was wearing what was described as spiked fighting gloves and spiked leather bracelets. The suspect was placed in custody and will appear in Brighton District Court on charges of Unlawful Possession of Ammunition, Unlawfully Carried Dangerous Weapon and Disorderly Conduct."

http://bpdnews.com/news/2015/7/11/fa...us-in-brighton

http://mediaequalizer.com/brian-malo...-a-punk-rocker
    Last edited by Nightmare; 07-14-2015 at 07:27 AM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

From the 2nd link
    ..."Earlier this afternoon, charges were dropped, with the Suffolk County District Attorney’s office telling local media “based on the totality of circumstances, however, including confirmation that the cartridges on said belt could not and weren’t intended to be fired, prosecutors dismissed the charges at arraignment in Brighton Municipal Court.”
    So now the guy can personally sue the cops for unlawful detention?
    Bet the folks on the bus would not have said a 'peep' if 4 bearded muslims got on the bus....
    Looks like wussification of Eastern MA is complete.
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

Charges dismissed. The moral of the story, do not travel to anti-liberty New England...the cradle of liberty.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

The victim beat the rap, did he beat the ride?
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Most times, beating the rap implies that the ride was endured.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

The morons that called the police and the officers that chose to arrest this individual deserve any ridicule they get.

People are stupid.