Thread: AzCDL Annual Meeting - Tucson - October 10, 2015

AzCDL Annual Meeting - Tucson - October 10, 2015

The Arizona Citizens Defense League

Cordially invites you to our Tenth Annual Meeting of Members
    October 10, 2015
    University Park Marriott
    880 E. Second St., Tucson, Arizona

Information about the annual meeting can be found at AzCDL's website.

We invite you to bring family and friends
    Registration and seating starts at 11 AM
    The meeting adjourns at 4 PM

The open carrying of holstered firearms is appreciated

If you are an AzCDL member and plan on attending AzCDL's 2015 Annual meeting, tickets are $20 each and available at our online store.

Not an AzCDL member? Click here to join AzCDL.

Reservations must be received no later than Saturday, September 26, 2015.
    See you at the annual meeting!

Fred

Already marked my calendar, and I'll make sure to start prettying up my holster and sidearm as the date approaches.

This will be my 3rd AZCDL luncheon, and it will be tons of fun if the other two luncheons are an indicator.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Bump

Today is the last day to buy tickets for the meeting. Mine are on the way.

Can't wait to mingle with other like-minded folks there. Not to mention it will likely be the safest room in all of AZ.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Young Man View Post
    Today is the last day to buy tickets for the meeting. Mine are on the way
    Did you get your tickets already or did you send in a check that I need to look for?

The ticket window is closed. Tickets are no longer available for sale. The room is booked to capacity.

An updated alert is going out at midnight tonight.

Fred

Quote Originally Posted by azcdlfred View Post
    Did you get your tickets already or did you send in a check that I need to look for?

The ticket window is closed. Tickets are no longer available for sale. The room is booked to capacity.

An updated alert is going out at midnight tonight.

Fred
    I ordered online. PM with the details inbound.

Glad to hear we will have a full house.

My family won't be able to make it this time, but my GF has agreed to go (she must have gotten curious after hearing me describe a room full of armed individuals getting together to eat and converse like a normal crowd of folks).

Can't wait to see everyone.

Is there any way to record what Mark Walters says as I would love to hear his comments?

Quote Originally Posted by mnrobitaille View Post
    Is there any way to record what Mark Walters says as I would love to hear his comments?
    Normally we are not set up for recording but I recall seeing a message from Charles Heller, AzCDL's media man, that he has arranged for a video recording. Sorry I don't have more information. I'm in "my hair is on fire" mode trying to clear my workload for the annual meeting results and haven't been involved in the set-up.

Fred