Thread: Bite of Seattle.

Bite of Seattle.

So, why not OC at the bite of Seattle?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

So I'm going to the bite later on today and I'm wondering if there are any signs that prohibit oc or firearms in general. Anyone oc there yet?

Quote Originally Posted by dizaznnboi View Post
    So I'm going to the bite later on today and I'm wondering if there are any signs that prohibit oc or firearms in general. Anyone oc there yet?
    I only saw the only places were the wine and bear gardens/tasting areas which were 21+ anyways.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

That makes sense since guns arent allowed anywhere that alcohol is consumed. Glad to know there aren't signs anywhere else there. Have you been stopped at all?

Wink Not quite true.

That makes sense since guns arent allowed anywhere that alcohol is consumed. Glad to know there aren't signs anywhere else there. Have you been stopped at all?
    Guns ARE allowed where alcohol is consumed, such as a restaurant. They just aren't allowed in areas posted 21+ Only.

Quote Originally Posted by ARADCOM View Post
    Guns ARE allowed where alcohol is consumed, such as a restaurant. They just aren't allowed in areas posted 21+ Only.
    Yeah sorry that was what I meant haha, we'll hope things go smoothly then

I cannot OC handguns/pistols in Washington, per order by Judge Bonner.

Quote Originally Posted by ARADCOM View Post
    False. The only alcohol-related locations where possession of a firearm is prohibited are those portions of an establish designated by the state Liquor Control Board as off-limits to people under 21. Establishments are also required to post those areas as 21+ only, but the posting itself, or lack thereof, has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on the permissibility of possession of a firearm. If an establishment doesn't post an area that the LCB designates as 21+, it is still unlawful to carry there. If an establishment posts an area that is not so-designated by the LCB, the posting has no criminal implications for carriers in non-designated areas.

RCW 9.41.300:
    (1)(d) That portion of an establishment classified by the state liquor control board as off-limits to persons under twenty-one years of age

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    Why as a condition of bail?
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Regular Member rightwinglibertarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Why as a condition of bail?
    As a result of an unconstitutional so called ruling. There is a whole thread about it somewhere. Clearly the judge is unfit for duty and possibly mentally unfit to not understand what the simple words 'shall not be infringed' mean
    "Which part of shall not be infringed is so difficult to understand"?

"Any and all restrictions on the bearing of arms in public places are nullified as per the Second Amendment"

Conservative Broadcast || Google Plus profile

So I OCed at the bite yesterday for about 3 hours before I left and there were no issues, had about 6 or so cops look at me and I'm pretty sure they were circling me or following me or something but they never stopped me or caused problems. Had some people notice also but said nothing. Overall good day

Can a state judge order the suspension of a portion of the Constitution? Is the order even valid?

Quote Originally Posted by Difdi View Post
    Can a state judge order the suspension of a portion of the Constitution? Is the order even valid?
    depends on what you call valid. In the sense police and judges will persecute a person for violating it and commit crimes against them, yes. In reality it certainly is not

Article Six, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution says quite clearly

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding.
    This immediately nullifies not only this ruling but any and all rulings contrary to the Constitution. Which backs up my long held views that the firearms infringements are not laws, do not need to be obeyed and we should defend against any and all attempts to oppress free citizens

"Any and all restrictions on the bearing of arms in public places are nullified as per the Second Amendment"

Quote Originally Posted by rightwinglibertarian View Post
    depends on what you call valid. In the sense police and judges will persecute a person for violating it and commit crimes against them, yes. In reality it certainly is not

Article Six, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution says quite clearly

This immediately nullifies not only this ruling but any and all rulings contrary to the Constitution. Which backs up my long held views that the firearms infringements are not laws, do not need to be obeyed and we should defend against any and all attempts to oppress free citizens
    If only you and those of your mind were on my jury and all juries.

If only you and those of your mind were on my jury and all juries.
    If only those who claimed to believe in gun rights actually believed in them and exercised the rights the Constitution gives them and chose to defend them. I don't see how even California could enforce all those tyrannical infringements if even half the population took no notice