• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bite of Seattle.

dizaznnboi

So I'm going to the bite later on today and I'm wondering if there are any signs that prohibit oc or firearms in general. Anyone oc there yet?

dizaznnboi

That makes sense since guns arent allowed anywhere that alcohol is consumed. Glad to know there aren't signs anywhere else there. Have you been stopped at all?

()pen(arry

Guns ARE allowed where alcohol is consumed, such as a restaurant. They just aren't allowed in areas posted 21+ Only.

False. The only alcohol-related locations where possession of a firearm is prohibited are those portions of an establish designated by the state Liquor Control Board as off-limits to people under 21. Establishments are also required to post those areas as 21+ only, but the posting itself, or lack thereof, has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on the permissibility of possession of a firearm. If an establishment doesn't post an area that the LCB designates as 21+, it is still unlawful to carry there. If an establishment posts an area that is not so-designated by the LCB, the posting has no criminal implications for carriers in non-designated areas.

RCW 9.41.300:
(1)(d) That portion of an establishment classified by the state liquor control board as off-limits to persons under twenty-one years of age

rightwinglibertarian

I cannot OC handguns/pistols in Washington, per order by Judge Bonner.

Why as a condition of bail?

As a result of an unconstitutional so called ruling. There is a whole thread about it somewhere. Clearly the judge is unfit for duty and possibly mentally unfit to not understand what the simple words 'shall not be infringed' mean

dizaznnboi

So I OCed at the bite yesterday for about 3 hours before I left and there were no issues, had about 6 or so cops look at me and I'm pretty sure they were circling me or following me or something but they never stopped me or caused problems. Had some people notice also but said nothing. Overall good day

rightwinglibertarian

Can a state judge order the suspension of a portion of the Constitution? Is the order even valid?

depends on what you call valid. In the sense police and judges will persecute a person for violating it and commit crimes against them, yes. In reality it certainly is not

Article Six, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution says quite clearly

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding.

This immediately nullifies not only this ruling but any and all rulings contrary to the Constitution. Which backs up my long held views that the firearms infringements are not laws, do not need to be obeyed and we should defend against any and all attempts to oppress free citizens

Freedom1Man

depends on what you call valid. In the sense police and judges will persecute a person for violating it and commit crimes against them, yes. In reality it certainly is not

Article Six, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution says quite clearly

This immediately nullifies not only this ruling but any and all rulings contrary to the Constitution. Which backs up my long held views that the firearms infringements are not laws, do not need to be obeyed and we should defend against any and all attempts to oppress free citizens

If only you and those of your mind were on my jury and all juries.

rightwinglibertarian

If only you and those of your mind were on my jury and all juries.

If only those who claimed to believe in gun rights actually believed in them and exercised the rights the Constitution gives them and chose to defend them. I don't see how even California could enforce all those tyrannical infringements if even half the population took no notice