• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater RVA OC Breakfast 9:30 AM 7/18 - Golden Corral on Midlo Tpke

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I've been waiting for Grapeshot to post. Apparently he's been waiting for me.

Anyhoo -

Golden Corral.

From there I'm off to Hickory NC to see if Freedom88 shows.

stay safe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I've been waiting for Grapeshot to post. Apparently he's been waiting for me.

Anyhoo -

Golden Corral.

From there I'm off to Hickory NC to see if [strike]Freedom88[/strike] Patriot88 shows.

stay safe.

Acute abdominal discomfort suggests that I avoid ingesting solids and remain close to home. :(

Target acquisition requires recognition - FIFY.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Hey! At least I knew he was "88". We shall see if he becomes "86".

Get well soon.

stay safe.

sidestreet

gonna try to make it out there this morning…,

will have something for Logan if he and scouser can make it.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
My stomach would love solids. Unfortunately they can't get there from here. That said, I'm going to film the save our heritage rally at the bell tower today. Since rain is called for, it's a Glock day.:uhoh:

solus

i wish you folk with stomach distress well but keep it in your state...this is how it started back in '18...

ya'l take care of yourselves ya hear...

skid you, your vehicle, and all your possessions, will be sprayed down and decontaminated when you hit the border but enjoy your visit.

ipse

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
i wish you folk with stomach distress well but keep it in your state...this is how it started back in '18...

ya'l take care of yourselves ya hear...

skid you, your vehicle, and all your possessions, will be sprayed down and decontaminated when you hit the border but enjoy your visit.

ipse

Coming down I-85. Meet me at the border with the decontamination unit. Bring an iced Diet Coke, too.

stay safe.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
will have something for Logan if he and scouser can make it.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

IT LIVES!!!!

So nice to see sidestreet after his long absence from our little sewing circle.

Ask him about the guests his son brought down from Philly.:uhoh:

stay safe.

sidestreet

Skid, glad to see you made it there and back safely…,

and thanks again. Had a very good time at breakfast with Skid, scouser & Logan. Logan has grown sooooo much!!! I'm so glad they were able to be there. Sorry others couldn't make it, and sorry I haven't been able to make more of these myself. It's a long and sordid, though familiar tale, not nearly as "interesting" as a "Ferry Tale" or a "Story 'bout a man named Joe", just par for the course for me it seems. it sure set a good tone for the rest of my day though. Thanks again guys! And I hope and pray that all the other folks with ailments will soon be done with theirs also.

sidetsreet

Jeremiah 29 vs 11-13

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
and thanks again. Had a very good time at breakfast with Skid, scouser & Logan. Logan has grown sooooo much!!! I'm so glad they were able to be there. Sorry others couldn't make it, and sorry I haven't been able to make more of these myself. It's a long and sordid, though familiar tale, not nearly as "interesting" as a "Ferry Tale" or a "Story 'bout a man named Joe", just par for the course for me it seems. it sure set a good tone for the rest of my day though. Thanks again guys! And I hope and pray that all the other folks with ailments will soon be done with theirs also.

sidetsreet

Jeremiah 29 vs 11-13

It may not be a big story sidestreet, but it is just as important to your friends. Prayers have been going out for a while now.