Thread: A call to protect our military!

Exclamation A call to protect our military!

I'm working to coordinate as many shifts as possible here in Macomb County to protect recruitment centers. Anyone interested please PM me or reply. I would also like to help if I can facilitate the same for other counties as well if someone would like to champion those counties for coordination.

Quote Originally Posted by mikestilly View Post
    I'm working to coordinate as many shifts as possible here in Macomb County to protect recruitment centers. Anyone interested please PM me or reply. I would also like to help if I can facilitate the same for other counties as well if someone would like to champion those counties for coordination.
    uh, you want to do what?

how do you intend to facilitate this?

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    uh, you want to do what?

how do you intend to facilitate this?

ipse
    I presume he means to stand guard outside the recruitment center while armed (open or concealed carry). I don't have a link, nor the time at the moment to find one for you, but I saw a news report about a fellow who did just while open carrying a long arm. If I recall correctly, the soldiers where very grateful and went out of their way to thank the man.

Quote Originally Posted by OC4me View Post
    I presume he means to stand guard outside the recruitment center while armed (open or concealed carry). I don't have a link, nor the time at the moment to find one for you, but I saw a news report about a fellow who did just while open carrying a long arm. If I recall correctly, the soldiers where very grateful and went out of their way to thank the man.
    uh, JQPublic OC'g (and we are talking about handguns here, right??) standing guard on federal property w/o sworn LE powers, defending against perhaps automatic firearms...

and if another passerby is injured in the ensuing fire fight...

and MI statutes provide statutory relief as well as provides premeditated injuries to bad guys like this?

IPSE
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Governors in six states Florida, Indiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Texas

Governors in six states Florida, Indiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Texas ordered their Guardsmen to be armed.

National Guard are the rare exception of military personnel who can be armed off-base. Army Chief of Staff Gen. Ray Odierno has cited legal issues with arming other servicemembers, including a 19th century law restricting the ability to arm Army soldiers off-base in the interest of limiting their law enforcement role.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...nooga-tragedy/

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OC4me View Post
    "I went into each office, the ones that were open, and I was received with handshakes and thank yous. They constantly came by, and not only them, but their wives came by in tears thanking me for just being out here. They baked cookies for me and brought lunch by."
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...iting-offices/
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

as previously stated...15 minutes of fame...

my critique still stands

let's see if the nice LE are so considerate if non-combatants are injured, maimed, or killed.

all the recruiting commander needs to do is request a cadre of infantrymen...

ipse

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    "I went into each office, the ones that were open, and I was received with handshakes and thank yous. They constantly came by, and not only them, but their wives came by in tears thanking me for just being out here. They baked cookies for me and brought lunch by."
    Kudos to you good sir Thank You and keep up the good work.
    "God created man, Sam Colt made them equal."

Quote Originally Posted by Hevymetal View Post
    grape didn't stand guard...? he was quoting from the news article of the taterly dressed LG carrying savant.

ipse

grape didn't stand guard...? he was quoting from the news article of the taterly dressed LG carrying savant.

ipse
    LOL sorry, there I go thinking again, gets me in trouble every time.
    "God created man, Sam Colt made them equal."

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hevymetal View Post

ipse
    As strange as it may seem to some folks who most likely attended a one-grade school with many rooms, there is a literary construct wherein one expresses praise for the person or action mentioned in an article that has been brought top the attention of the reader by some uninvolved third party. I encountered no difficulty in interpreting Hevymetal''s comment as being addressed to the person solus so picturesquely described as "the taterly [sic] dressed LG carrying savant."

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

I am a protest the war not the warriors kind of person, but I am very anti every undeclared war since WWII. Though I mean no harm to soldiers, I also am personally against willfully assisting their operations. When you opt to take stolen money to violently support the biggest empire the world has ever seen, you should assess the risks ahead of time rather than further seek the help of tax slaves who are not under any moral obligation to pay taxes, nevermind volunteer time to play security guard to cover for the convoluted bull **** dangers that come with the bureaucratic territory of violently attacking foreign nations.

It's actually disgusting to me how often the media slanders freedom oriented oc activism, but show up as a token gesture to protect militarized statism on civilian land and the conservative press will paint you out to be a ******* hero.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Looks like 2 soldiers broke the rules by carrying anyway, and returned fire.

The choice of tempting fate vs risking your career is a tough call, but it's something of a predetermined outcome when you enlist.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.