Thread: Bonnis Springs removed their no gun sign.

Bonnis Springs removed their no gun sign.

I few times in the past year or so a picture was posted on the open carry face book page at Bonnie Springs saying no guns allowed with words to this effect being a family facility. Several sent them an e-mail telling them there right meant no money from pro gun owners.
    Told them family is why we carry, to protect them. A few OCers have recently visited Bonnie Springs with no issues with pictures of the door where the no gun sign use to be. I havenít been there for yearís time to give them a visit.

Where are you seeing these pictures? Is there another forum?

They have always been pro gun in the bar restaurant, etc. I sat next to Bonnie strong side to her wheelchair, she told me my gun was pretty They did have the old west town area that they didn't want people to carry into for whatever reason. but Just like some would say Carry everywhere but the bar, does that make someone anti gun? End of the day they are probably learning just as we all are there is a lot of propaganda to overcome.
    Last edited by DON`T TREAD ON ME; 07-21-2015 at 04:05 PM.

I was not there to see the signs however I did see them via a few posted pictures on the restaurant door. This weekend posting showed the door without the sign. Pictures were posted on Sothern Nevada open carry Face Book page. Apparently Bonnie Springs did take time out to be anti gun for a while as they did clearly have it posted with a no guns allowed sign on the door. With that said there was recent postings of OCing without any issues.