Thread: Better Carry Bills Introduced to House

Better Carry Bills Introduced to House

Hi all,
    we were talking about this in the SB0442 thread, but it looks like these are MGO supported constitutional carry bills...
    Read them and let me know what you think but they look good to me so far. If this is what it looks like we need to be pushing these.
    Attached Files Attached Files

:thumbsup:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Creamsicle View Post
    Hi all,
    we were talking about this in the SB0442 thread, but it looks like these are MGO supported constitutional carry bills...
    Read them and let me know what you think but they look good to me so far. If this is what it looks like we need to be pushing these.
    Ummn...at first glance, none look like they have anything to do with Constitutional Carry whatsoever. That being said, the statutory legalese is virtually indecipherable.

I would like to know more about exactly how this equates to Constitutional Carry from someone more knowledgeable.

Quote Originally Posted by OC4me View Post
    Ummn...at first glance, none look like they have anything to do with Constitutional Carry whatsoever. That being said, the statutory legalese is virtually indecipherable.

I would like to know more about exactly how this equates to Constitutional Carry from someone more knowledgeable.
    It is explained pretty well on MGO - http://www.migunowners.org/forum/sho...l-registration
    "I like users who quote smellslikemichigan in their signature lines." - fozzy71

Look at the enacting sections at the very bottom of 4772

http://legislature.mi.gov/doc.aspx?2015-HB-4772