Thread: Charlotte Area Military Recruiting Office

Charlotte Area Military Recruiting Office

Has anyone thought about going to a military recruiting center to provide a little security for them? I've been wrestling with this idea for a few days, and was just curious if anyone else was thinking the same. I'm not a former military person, but what they have done and continue to do for us, I feel is the least I could do. If there were a few of us in the area, we could meet up and do it together. Thoughts?

Thumbs up

The Marine Corps spokesman said they prefer you stay away.
    The Army doesn't want you, either. http://www.stripes.com/news/us/army-...hreat-1.359134

From what I have seen of these "guards", if they ever were Infantry they have certainly forgotten much of their training. Consideration of overwatch position, fields of fire, and collateral damage just for starters.

Thanks, but I will stay clear of this.
    Last edited by bc.cruiser; 07-23-2015 at 08:34 PM.

no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FastWReX View Post
    Has anyone thought about going to a military recruiting center to provide a little security for them? I've been wrestling with this idea for a few days, and was just curious if anyone else was thinking the same. I'm not a former military person, but what they have done and continue to do for us, I feel is the least I could do. If there were a few of us in the area, we could meet up and do it together. Thoughts?

They DO have guns...
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.

Quote Originally Posted by bc.cruiser View Post
    The Marine Corps spokesman said they prefer you stay away.
    The Army doesn't want you, either. http://www.stripes.com/news/us/army-...hreat-1.359134

From what I have seen of these "guards", if they ever were Infantry they have certainly forgotten much of their training. Consideration of overwatch position, fields of fire, and collateral damage just for starters.

Thanks, but I will stay clear of this.
    thank goodness common sense prevails, unusual per se, from military command...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain