• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

RVA OC breakfast Sat, 7/25, 9:00 am

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond Area OC Breakfast, Sat. 7/25, 9:00 AM

River City Diner

Parham Rd & I-95...................view map
803 East Parham Rd
804-266-1500
Richmond, VA 23227

Anticipating meeting the mystery guest and his spouse who I am told will regale us with stories of a certain county at the end of a ferry ride.

Please note earlier start time - yes it is light then.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
This is a DIFFERENT mystery guest than the other mystery guest who is also a furriner.

The meeting was called to explore certain devious planning for nefarious purposes. You may be considered a co-conspirator if you show up. Sadly, co-conspiring on this will not get you on any of those good government lists. It may even get you on the Who's Been Nice list.

Anybody desiring to attend the Souper-Seekrit pre-meeting meeting should use the password COFFFFEEEEEEEE upon entering.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
This is a DIFFERENT mystery guest than the other mystery guest who is also a furriner.

The meeting was called to explore certain devious planning for nefarious purposes. You may be considered a co-conspirator if you show up. Sadly, co-conspiring on this will not get you on any of those good government lists. It may even get you on the Who's Been Nice list.

Anybody desiring to attend the Souper-Seekrit pre-meeting meeting should use the password COFFFFEEEEEEEE upon entering.

stay safe.
We has two categories of mystery guests? Will both be on the same program?

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'll try to be there. Looks like another all nighter but I have to drink breakfast somewhere.

va_tazdad

)*&*%^%^)*

One of these weekends, I will have another heart attack because everyone will show up for work.

Seems duty is calling again and I will have to miss today. Enjoy folks.

8>(

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Nefarious plans were discussed and at least one more co-conspirator was dragged into the cabal. There were movies but no popcorn. The finer technical capabilities of paintballing were explored, as were ways to induce trout to commit suicide by hook.

I don't think anybody noticed all the guns sitting there. At least nobody ran screaming out of the place. (Where are all the tourists this year?)

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Nefarious plans were discussed and at least one more co-conspirator was dragged into the cabal. There were movies but no popcorn. The finer technical capabilities of paintballing were explored, as were ways to induce trout to commit suicide by hook.

I don't think anybody noticed all the guns sitting there. At least nobody ran screaming out of the place. (Where are all the tourists this year?)

stay safe.

Don't be giving away secrets Skid, Alex is watching lmao

scouser

We headed to the zoo after breakfast, Logan carried openly and fired off a few shots while we were there. This one is my favorite of what he got

IMG_3795 copy.jpg

(of course I try to upload it and the file is too big so I had to reduce the quality quite a bit)