Thread: The Anniversary of the the Korean War Armistice has passed with no comment here.

The Anniversary of the the Korean War Armistice has passed with no comment here.

I salute the veterans of that awful conflict.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    I salute the veterans of that awful conflict.
    It does my heart good to hear that you salute the veterans of that conflict, and with such a generalized statement, I'm proud of you for also saluting the veterans of both sides, Chinese, Russian, North Korean, South Korean, American, and the British Commonwealth's meat-shield nations, and the NATO/UN soldiers.

Too bad that conflict isn't over yet, an armistice is a truth en mass, not a peace treaty, we're still at war.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

Does you salute include the servicemembers who served/are serving on the DMZ, and in support of those servicemembers, since the truce was declared? How do you feel about the individual servicemembers that the NORKS dragged off their post and into North Korean territory where they were used as pawns for concessions ranging from minor to major?

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit