• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Yo texans. You have a brave pastor

Law abider

Churches are under attack. They get burned, the congregation gets killed either by wannabees or those who want to kill Christians or... just plain burglarize the building to steal whatever... Churchgoers need to heed the words of Christ: Luke 22:36: And He said to them, “But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one." That means our side arm, today.
I have seen too many church shootings etc... on tv.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...g-act-after-he-shoots-alleged-church-burglar/

Last edited: