• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wave of gun carry deregulation sweeps USA

varminter22

[Forgive me if someone has already posted this.]

July 28, 2015
2:56 PM MST

There’s gun rights policy grid-lock in the nation’s capital, where the Administration keeps proposing restrictions on gun rights through executive action, and Congress members primarily introduce pro-gun bills.

But the several states are another matter. Five states this year have sharply eased gun carry regulations, improving gun rights for over 38 million residents, and many more potential visitors.

This year a number of states have passed legislation providing for broad liberalization of gun carry rules,

Read entire article at: http://www.examiner.com/article/wave-of-gun-carry-deregulation-sweeps-usa

"John Pierce of OpenCarry.org is optimistic that gun rights will continue to expand in most states. “What you are seeing is just the beginning,” says Pierce, “and a lot more freedom is on the way."

Last edited:

Robin47

[Forgive me if someone has already posted this.]

July 28, 2015
2:56 PM MST

There’s gun rights policy grid-lock in the nation’s capital, where the Administration keeps proposing restrictions on gun rights through executive action, and Congress members primarily introduce pro-gun bills.

But the several states are another matter. Five states this year have sharply eased gun carry regulations, improving gun rights for over 38 million residents, and many more potential visitors.

This year a number of states have passed legislation providing for broad liberalization of gun carry rules,

Read entire article at: http://www.examiner.com/article/wave-of-gun-carry-deregulation-sweeps-usa

Good news thanks :) From Robin47