• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

police chief candidate talks about CCW in california

onus

[video=youtube;EikDH6EW6Gc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EikDH6EW6Gc[/video]

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
"I'm not in a position right now to tell you what my position would be, one way or another" is not an adequate answer to the question of whether or not non-prohibited persons should be issued a CCW.

Although I do agree with him that each application should be decided on a case by case basis: "In this case the applicant is not prohibited. CCW approved" "In this case the applicant is prohibited. CCW denied." As much as background checks both suck and do nothing about keeping criminals from possessing firearms we might as well make use of the pesky things.

stay safe.

Phoenix David

"I'm not in a position right now to tell you what my position would be, one way or another" is not an adequate answer to the question of whether or not non-prohibited persons should be issued a CCW.

stay safe.

You have to elect me to find out out, same as you have to pass the bill to find out what it says.

noname762

Although I do agree with him that each application should be decided on a case by case basis: "In this case the applicant is not prohibited. CCW approved" .

On the face of it I agree with Skidmark. The chief of Redondo wannabe sounds just like the typical *can't get a straight up HONEST ANSWER politician* which IMHO puts him in the camp of the Mikey Bloombutts and Adolph Hitler's of America. Some here may disagree. Fine. Have at it.