Thread: Sam's Club in Florence

Sam's Club in Florence

So who was at Sam's Club? I saw you go in as I was parking. Didn't see you inside.

Wasn't me willy but you reminded I was going to post a similar "Who was that guy OC'ing?" thread couple of weeks ago. I was at Bluegrass Cigar Suite in Williamstown and one of the patrons was openly toting a Glock model 23. My M&P Compact 9mm was covered up but the two of us spoke enough figure to out what we had in common. The gent was carrying some newfangled be all end all jacketed hollow point ammo and showed me one of the buzz saw-looking rounds. Guess he was expecting more reaction but I've seen "the latest wonder ammo" for 30 years or more now, much of what's claimed turns out to be hype.

Anyhow, meant to introduce myself to the dude, he IS a fellow carrier, which is more important than any minor differences we might have about gear choices. Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by willy1094 View Post
    So who was at Sam's Club? I saw you go in as I was parking. Didn't see you inside.
    That doesn't come across as creepy in the least bit...[sarcasm]
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

Creepy? Can't say that I agree, maybe the OP just wanted to meet someone that could be a member here and probably a like-minded person.

(Read in creepiest voice you can imagine) I follow people all the time. The next time you think you are alone...I'll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian D. View Post
    Creepy? Can't say that I agree, maybe the OP just wanted to meet someone that could be a member here and probably a like-minded person.
    ^^^This. I just figured I'd introduce myself in person to a fellow member or send a new member this way. I don't see open carry very often. That may be due to being on 3rd shift until about a year ago.

Could of been me
    I was there Sunday and today.
    Did he have a ultra cdp on the right, 2 mags on the left and no hair on top

Mike D

Quote Originally Posted by ps1mhd View Post
    Could of been me
    I was there Sunday and today.
    Did he have a ultra cdp on the right, 2 mags on the left and no hair on top

Mike D
    No, longer hair (thinner on top) and a button down shirt that was untucked. The shirt was tucked in behind the pistol but I couldn't get a good look at it as I was trying to avoid hitting people It also looked like he had a slapjack in his back pocket also. Could have been a funky flashlight????

No, longer hair (thinner on top) and a button down shirt that was untucked. The shirt was tucked in behind the pistol but I couldn't get a good look at it as I was trying to avoid hitting people It also looked like he had a slapjack in his back pocket also. Could have been a funky flashlight????
    It may have been me.
    Speed is fine
    Accuracy is final

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod View Post
    It may have been me.
    I'll just have to hunt the person down next time