Thread: USCCA Insurance?

USCCA Insurance?

I'm thinking about buying their insurance plan. Any body have any comments?
    Thanks,
    Darryl

Sorry,
    I should have done a search before I posted.
    Looks like there is a lot of banter here on the subject.
    Thanks again,
    Darryl

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by darrylta View Post
    Sorry,
    I should have done a search before I posted.
    Looks like there is a lot of banter here on the subject.
    Thanks again,
    Darryl
    Never hurts to ask.

I mean, really. So what if some grump gus is annoyed that you ask? Did anybody command him to answer you?

Its their problem for being distracted (and, apparently, being too uncharitable to say, "Hey, here's a fellow that didn't think of the search feature or didn't know about it; I can help him. Its not much; but, I can actually help another human being by just directing him to the search feature."). Its his problem, not yours.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Never hurts to ask.

I mean, really. So what if some grump gus is annoyed that you ask? Did anybody command him to answer you?

Its their problem for being distracted (and, apparently, being too uncharitable to say, "Hey, here's a fellow that didn't think of the search feature or didn't know about it; I can help him. Its not much; but, I can actually help another human being by just directing him to the search feature."). Its his problem, not yours.

Or are you proactively jumping the gun?

And by the way, it is properly "grumpy Gus".

Note that I have not gigged you on your use of "its".

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit