• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Small car gun safe

gwhitegm60

I just installed a small gun case by sentry safe in my car. That way I can secure my gun when ever I need to. It is a combination lock box that I bought from Academy sport store. On another subject yesterday I carried my gun concealed all day. When I went to dollar general store I forgot that I even had it on me. I didn't take it off until I went to bed last night. Now all I need is to save money so I can go and practice at the range.

Gregg

websterz

Very comforting having the means to defend yourself isn't it? I've been without mine for the last 24 hours and I feel totally helpless.