• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Calming concerns about open carry... sigh

solus

We members may have our occasional differences, but the one thing that brings everyone together on this forum is that we support open carry, and as far as I'm concerned you ALL are ALWAYS welcome to come visit Texas and spread the good OC message in you personal style. I'll happily join any one of you veterans and allow some of your experience and wisdom rub off on me :)

stealth, differences of OPINION are what makes us the unique creatures that walk this planet...

and while some haven't understood how to banter...i always offer, at end of the discussion, to buy the first round...

thanks for accepting...H U Z Z A H

now when and where mate ?

ipse

Last edited:

solus

So let me get this straight. In Texas you need permission from the state to exercise a constitutional right. Am I understanding this correctly?

yepper... and additional training to learn how to OC...

and according to the FL sub forum is wishing to follow suit? and i believe i read out here there was another state contemplating similar legislation.

ipse

Last edited:

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
yepper... and additional training to learn how to OC...

and according to the FL sub forum is wishing to follow suit? and i believe i read out here there was another state contemplating similar legislation.

ipse
When does those training classes start for the First Amendment?