Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 8/15

  1. #1
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,619

    Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 8/15

    Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 8/15, 9:30 A.M.

    Golden Corral
    1 S Providence Rd ..........just off Midlothian
    Richmond, VA 23236
    (804) 320-5078

    Preemptive strike 'cause I gotta has cinnamon buns.

    Come early, stay late
    , avoid being talked about.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 08-16-2015 at 02:41 PM. Reason: remove exclamation point
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  2. #2
    Campaign Veteran skidmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Chesterfield VA
    Posts
    10,682
    Jonesing, are you?

    stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

    Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

    "No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

  3. #3
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,619
    You snooze, you lose.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  4. #4
    Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13,580
    I'm still sniffly so I'll pass...but I'll think of you drinking my raw egg, milk, coffee and protein powder breakfast.
    My ears will be burning.

  5. #5
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,619
    Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    I'm still sniffly so I'll pass...but I'll think of you drinking my raw egg, milk, coffee and protein powder breakfast.
    My ears will be burning.
    Would not steal your breakfast, would rather give you mine.

    Remember when food had real texture and was chewable?

    I hear cinnamon buns calling me.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 08-15-2015 at 02:20 AM.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  6. #6
    Campaign Veteran skidmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Chesterfield VA
    Posts
    10,682
    We learned that Golden Corral changed from offering breath mints to folks on their way out to offering them lemons.

    Had to be that, because the sight of River Rat's fo-tay could not possibly have caused that young(ish*) woman's mouth to pucker like that.

    I mean seriously, it looked like I would look on hearing that my ex wants to reconcile and move in.

    The pity is that he missed seeing that.

    Otherwise, an uneventful event.

    stay safe.

    * - at my age anything without wrinkles is younger than me.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

    Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

    "No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

  7. #7
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,619
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    We learned that Golden Corral changed from offering breath mints to folks on their way out to offering them lemons.

    Had to be that, because the sight of River Rat's fo-tay could not possibly have caused that young(ish*) woman's mouth to pucker like that.

    I mean seriously, it looked like I would look on hearing that my ex wants to reconcile and move in.

    The pity is that he missed seeing that.

    Otherwise, an uneventful event.

    stay safe.

    * - at my age anything without wrinkles is younger than me.
    Sorry I left before that. Did she pucker with a Nuyawk accent?
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  8. #8
    Campaign Veteran skidmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Chesterfield VA
    Posts
    10,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Sorry I left before that. Did she pucker with a Nuyawk accent?
    Nope! She was definitely local.

    stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

    Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

    "No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •