• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Black Open Carriers in WA?

noittinen

Hi all, I was just wondering if there were any black or african-american open carriers in Washington? The first guy I ever saw OC was a black dude in Everett and it blew my mind and made me interested in OC. I hear the arguement against OC all the time that it's racist because "black people would get shot doing it" and I'd like to get some feedback from some black OCers.

sudden valley gunner

Hi all, I was just wondering if there were any black or african-american open carriers in Washington? The first guy I ever saw OC was a black dude in Everett and it blew my mind and made me interested in OC. I hear the arguement against OC all the time that it's racist because "black people would get shot doing it" and I'd like to get some feedback from some black OCers.

When my nephew turned 21 and he lived with me he used to OC before he moved back to a non OC state. He had no problems and put the myth of black guys would get shot to death.

I have pictures floating around here somewhere.

Advice I give to all new carriers and its what I did first, was carry in areas/stores that are gun friendly. It will help ease the worries give practice for making your normal routine.

1245A Defender

Huh???

Soooo,,, Who is who??

Today, 05:33 PM
Seriona
user-online.png

1.gif
Join DateJun 2014LocationSnohomish, WAPosts133

[h=2]Asian Open Carriers in WA?[/h]
ri

Hi all, I was just wondering if there were any Asian or Oriental open carriers in Washington? The first guy I ever saw OC was an asian dude in Everett and it blew my mind and made me interested in OC. I hear the arguement against OC all the time that it's racist because "asian's would get shot doing it" and I'd like to get some feedback from some asian OCers.​

noittinen

Hey thanks for the feedback ppl. I'm not trying to stir the pot I was just curious. Race issues are cited a lot by the anti gun liberal crowd and I just wanted some examples to throw in their face when they talk their trash.

1245A Defender

Well,,,

Hey thanks for the feedback ppl. I'm not trying to stir the pot I was just curious. Race issues are cited a lot by the anti gun liberal crowd and I just wanted some examples to throw in their face when they talk their trash.

Just to help you search a little,,, I offer this,,, read it all.

• Open Carry Racism article in REVERB
[h=2]Open Carry Racism article in REVERB[/h]

Last edited: