Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Asian Open Carriers in WA?

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Snohomish, WA
    Posts
    150

    Asian Open Carriers in WA?

    Hi all, I was just wondering if there were any Asian or Oriental open carriers in Washington? The first guy I ever saw OC was an asian dude in Everett and it blew my mind and made me interested in OC. I hear the arguement against OC all the time that it's racist because "asian's would get shot doing it" and I'd like to get some feedback from some asian OCers.

  2. #2
    Regular Member 1245A Defender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    north mason county, Washington, USA
    Posts
    4,381

    Huh???

    Quote Originally Posted by Seriona View Post
    Hi all, I was just wondering if there were any Asian or Oriental open carriers in Washington? The first guy I ever saw OC was an asian dude in Everett and it blew my mind and made me interested in OC. I hear the arguement against OC all the time that it's racist because "asian's would get shot doing it" and I'd like to get some feedback from some asian OCers.
    Soooo,,, who is who????


    Today, 06:50 AM
    noittinen

    Regular MemberJoin DateOct 2008LocationGranite Falls, WAPosts20

    Black Open Carriers in WA?



    Hi all, I was just wondering if there were any black or african-american open carriers in Washington? The first guy I ever saw OC was a black dude in Everett and it blew my mind and made me interested in OC. I hear the arguement against OC all the time that it's racist because "black people would get shot doing it" and I'd like to get some feedback from some black OCers.



    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

    “If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

    Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

    All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Snohomish, WA
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    Soooo,,, who is who????


    Today, 06:50 AM
    noittinen

    Regular MemberJoin DateOct 2008LocationGranite Falls, WAPosts20

    Black Open Carriers in WA?



    Hi all, I was just wondering if there were any black or african-american open carriers in Washington? The first guy I ever saw OC was a black dude in Everett and it blew my mind and made me interested in OC. I hear the arguement against OC all the time that it's racist because "black people would get shot doing it" and I'd like to get some feedback from some black OCers.



    I am making fun of how dump his post was. I am Asian myself. I find anything with race funny regardless of subject.

  4. #4
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    I know many black folks and family, I don't think his post was dumb.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Granite Falls, WA
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriona View Post
    I am making fun of how dump his post was. I am Asian myself. I find anything with race funny regardless of subject.
    I realize you're trolling but I think mine is a valid question given that race is cited by the people in our state as an ancillary reason that gun rights should be restricted. Also, I've met Asian oc'ers and they didn't seem to get hassled for ocing while Asian.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Snohomish, WA
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by noittinen View Post
    I realize you're trolling but I think mine is a valid question given that race is cited by the people in our state as an ancillary reason that gun rights should be restricted. Also, I've met Asian oc'ers and they didn't seem to get hassled for ocing while Asian.
    I am not worried, as I said I find racial subject funny.

  7. #7
    Regular Member 1245A Defender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    north mason county, Washington, USA
    Posts
    4,381

    Well,,,

    Quote Originally Posted by Seriona View Post
    I am not worried, as I said I find racial subject funny.
    Well, it is funny,,, as in, odd...
    But I made a post to black guy with a recent post about blacks and whites with different outcomes...

    Since you were tongue in cheek, I will only offer this young guy, gone from the forum,
    that was with us since he was 18 yo... His name is Kim,, he is Asian.


    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/me...rangeIsTrouble

    you will need to read his started threads, and a lot of posts to get his out look,
    But he never did get any more attention than any one else...
    Last edited by 1245A Defender; 08-16-2015 at 03:07 AM.
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

    “If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

    Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

    All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •