• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Asian Open Carriers in WA?

Seriona

Hi all, I was just wondering if there were any Asian or Oriental open carriers in Washington? The first guy I ever saw OC was an asian dude in Everett and it blew my mind and made me interested in OC. I hear the arguement against OC all the time that it's racist because "asian's would get shot doing it" and I'd like to get some feedback from some asian OCers.

1245A Defender

Huh???

Hi all, I was just wondering if there were any Asian or Oriental open carriers in Washington? The first guy I ever saw OC was an asian dude in Everett and it blew my mind and made me interested in OC. I hear the arguement against OC all the time that it's racist because "asian's would get shot doing it" and I'd like to get some feedback from some asian OCers.

Soooo,,, who is who????

Today, 06:50 AM
noittinen
user-offline.png

1.gif
Join DateOct 2008LocationGranite Falls, WAPosts20

[h=2]Black Open Carriers in WA?[/h]
ri

Hi all, I was just wondering if there were any black or african-american open carriers in Washington? The first guy I ever saw OC was a black dude in Everett and it blew my mind and made me interested in OC. I hear the arguement against OC all the time that it's racist because "black people would get shot doing it" and I'd like to get some feedback from some black OCers.​

Seriona

Soooo,,, who is who????

Today, 06:50 AM
noittinen
user-offline.png

1.gif
Join DateOct 2008LocationGranite Falls, WAPosts20

[h=2]Black Open Carriers in WA?[/h]
ri

Hi all, I was just wondering if there were any black or african-american open carriers in Washington? The first guy I ever saw OC was a black dude in Everett and it blew my mind and made me interested in OC. I hear the arguement against OC all the time that it's racist because "black people would get shot doing it" and I'd like to get some feedback from some black OCers.​

I am making fun of how dump his post was. I am Asian myself. I find anything with race funny regardless of subject.

noittinen

I am making fun of how dump his post was. I am Asian myself. I find anything with race funny regardless of subject.

I realize you're trolling but I think mine is a valid question given that race is cited by the people in our state as an ancillary reason that gun rights should be restricted. Also, I've met Asian oc'ers and they didn't seem to get hassled for ocing while Asian.

Seriona

I realize you're trolling but I think mine is a valid question given that race is cited by the people in our state as an ancillary reason that gun rights should be restricted. Also, I've met Asian oc'ers and they didn't seem to get hassled for ocing while Asian.

I am not worried, as I said I find racial subject funny.

1245A Defender

Well,,,

I am not worried, as I said I find racial subject funny.

Well, it is funny,,, as in, odd...
But I made a post to black guy with a recent post about blacks and whites with different outcomes...

Since you were tongue in cheek, I will only offer this young guy, gone from the forum,
that was with us since he was 18 yo... His name is Kim,, he is Asian.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/member.php?41982-OrangeIsTrouble

you will need to read his started threads, and a lot of posts to get his out look,
But he never did get any more attention than any one else...

Last edited: