• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sent in my "Everytown" 2015 questionnaire today…,

sidestreet

made me feel right special since they said I had been "selected", though I don't think they'll be very happy with my responses. They don't exactly fit in with their "party line" so to speak. I had already flushed anything I might have donated to the "cause", but I did offer to open my home and host a discussion on how we can reduce gun violence in our country. I figure we could "break the ice" with the NRA rules of safe gun handling, that should get things started off with a bang!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

bc.cruiser

made me feel right special since they said I had been "selected", though I don't think they'll be very happy with my responses. They don't exactly fit in with their "party line" so to speak. I had already flushed anything I might have donated to the "cause", but I did offer to open my home and host a discussion on how we can reduce gun violence in our country. I figure we could "break the ice" with the NRA rules of safe gun handling, that should get things started off with a bang!!!
sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

Especially if you DON'T follow the rules.........

Last edited:

CrossFire

I never thought of doing this. Sounds like fun. I don't suppose that if enough of us did this the anti's would finally get the idea that they are fighting a lost cause and give up?

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Would I need to tidy up before they arrived?

It might be like going on a treasure hunt - I honestly am not sure what I might find lying under a tack of paperwork so important it's been there for *mumble-mumble*.

stay safe.

PS - Yes, I do live alone. It's by choice. Possibly not mine.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
You would not rent out a room to another pro-liberty type?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
Hard to do when he only has one room in his castle :p

It is a huge room though filled with stuff, n toys, and meds, n goodies, and shelves full of this and that. Towers at the 4 corners and gun ports abound. During the day, knock and step back from the door. At night the draw bridge is up.

Privacy and sheltering in place have many pluses not the least of which is personal sanity........such as it is. :D

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Yes, I do live alone. It's by choice. Possibly not mine.

I feel very lucky that I have a woman who will put up with my minor eccentricities.

I have signed up for a great number of "opposition parties". Moms against everything have stopped calling me tho. The hillery group is not as bright. I have signed up to hold a bunch of hillery parties. If anything I use up resources that might fall upon someone more gullible. Be a "Verb" in every way you can.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
You would not rent out a room to another pro-liberty type?

Drop by some time. Look around* and tell me where you would like to bunk. When I finish laughing let me know how much I'll have to pay you to put up with me.

stay safe.

* - bring your own eye bleach

sidestreet

Sorry…,

Do you have a copy of the questionnaire? What questions did they ask?

Nope, I didn't make a copy of it, afraid it might catch fire to something around here. Actually my first thought was to get the darn thing out of the house as quick as I could, but I had a few minutes, so I decided to amuse myself some by filling it out, and before I knew it, it was sealed up and sent out, "No Postage Necessary", I really liked that part.

It asked the usual crap that tries to make you feel like you'd be an idiot not to give them what they really want, stuff like, Do you feel that the NRA has too much influence on American politics/society, and then the choice of answers, agree strongly, somewhat, neutral, disagree, blah, blah, blah, etc.

I think you have to sign up to look at anything on their web site, I think that's what happened when I went to see something that someone pointed out to me, now they send me all this e-mail crap, and I was "selected" to help with their "questionnaire".

Right now I'm making plans for hosting my first "Everytown" house party, like having some cheap red wine coolers with ice cubes made in the shape of .45 semi autos, a gift from vatazdad!!! Heck, after a few of those, crank up some Barry White heavy on the bass, me and the Skid (what would you like for Christmas little girl?) will have'em "feelin' the love", I figure they'll never go back to their sissy husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends, whatever!!! Whoa…, wait a minute, got a little carried away, there, I think I just over figured sump'n. Think I'll have to go back and unfigure some of that.

Anyway, I'ma counting' on ya' Skidman!!! ;>)

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13