Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wenatchee OC Campout May 13, 14, 15 2016

Wenatchee OC Campout May 13, 14, 15 2016

Start reserving [link to reservations site] for the 3 day weekend, spots are filling up fast.

slapmonkay - spot 48
    MSG Laigaie - spot 50
    gogodawgs - spot 51
    Jeff Hayes - spot 52
    golddigger14s - spot 53
    Squeak - spot 54

Here is the map layout so far:

http://www.slapmonkay.com/OCCampout/2016_Map.png

For those of you wondering or so inclined to say it's too far... I will be traveling about 375 miles so come up with a different excuse.
    Last edited by slapmonkay; 08-17-2015 at 02:04 PM.
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

Thanks for the updated thread!
    OK, now we need a theme. Last year was Redneck Martini, which I won. This time I will be a judge, and provide the prize. This time EVERYBODY needs to participate!
    Last edited by golddigger14s; 08-17-2015 at 02:43 PM.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

I will not be judging, or deciding on theme. I'm stepping down. Just be warned that if I can make the trip, I will bring it again. I love a good challenge!
    Last edited by golddigger14s; 08-19-2015 at 11:46 PM.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    I will not be judging, or deciding on theme. I'm stepping down. Just be warned that if I can make the trip, I will bring it again. I love a good challenge!
    Why?
    Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack.

I'll be announcing a theme as we get closer to the date.
    Live Free or Die!

Centurion
    Just reserved spot 46 for the event weekend.... About 792 miles from my home! Any awards for farthest distance traveled to meet a group of 2nd amendment affectionados for a little weekend?
    Only hitch in attending is getting the approved vacation time from work---- lots of hours available for use just got to get the bosses approval!
    Last edited by JoeSparky; 11-08-2015 at 12:31 AM.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    Just reserved spot 46 for the event weekend...!
    What dates?
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    What dates?
    The memorial weekend listed in this thread of friday through Sunday leaving Monday
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Just reserved spot 46 for the event weekend.... About 792 miles from my home! Any awards for farthest distance traveled to meet a group of 2nd amendment affectionados for a little weekend?
    Only hitch in attending is getting the approved vacation time from work---- lots of hours available for use just got to get the bosses approval!
    Here I was thinking I would be the furthest away at 360 miles. Hope you actually make it and have a safe trip.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

I will buy you a drink,........but did you reserve for Memorial Day weekend?? If so and you got the date wrong. I can probably share my site (tent) with you (depending on number of people/vehicle).
    BTW 35-45 is still open. (11/12/15)
    Last edited by golddigger14s; 11-13-2015 at 01:39 AM.

Centurion
    I will buy you a drink,........but did you reserve for Memorial Day weekend?? If so and you got the date wrong. I can probably share my site (tent) with you (depending on number of people/vehicle).
    BTW 35-45 is still open. (11/12/15)
    Yes, I did reserve space 46 for May 13,14,15 leaving Monday,the am of the 16th of 2016. LOL

Thanks for the offer of a drink----Beverage of choice is DIET Mt Dew--- I generally have a good supply with me, especially when traveling!

I plan on riding my trike pulling a pop open camping tent trailer.

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA

Yes, I did reserve space 46 for May 13,14,15 leaving Monday,the am of the 16th of 2016. LOL

Thanks for the offer of a drink----Beverage of choice is DIET Mt Dew--- I generally have a good supply with me, especially when traveling!

Eww! You are on your own.
    Just wanted to check the date. I saw Memorial day, and was like ......Nooooo!

Yes, I did reserve space 46 for May 13,14,15
    Another biker, cool. My Sweet Baboo and I will be attending on motorcycles again this year. No trailer, but Boomboy is in the "support vehicle".
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Starting to get close. I may not make it since I have a BIG trip planned for Yosemite the first week of May. So asking for too many days off may be frowned upon. I really want to go again, it is a great event, and the campground hosts love us. If I can't make it I will offer up my space. Still waiting for theme Even if I can't make it I want to hear about more participation. My "I don't call 911" sign is proudly displayed on my front door! If I do make it, you better bring your "A" game! I like a challenge.

Theme announced next week....
    Live Free or Die!

Waiting and watching. Starting to get into that summer and camping mood

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I found a spot

Im on site 59. see you guys in May.

This year's theme....

"Bourbon, Shine and Brew"

Think of your favorite dish with a bourbon glaze.... or your home made brew....

Maybe you have a shirt with your families Moonshine logo....
    Live Free or Die!

Quote Originally Posted by gogodawgs View Post
    This year's theme....

"Bourbon, Shine and Brew"

Think of your favorite dish with a bourbon glaze.... or your home made brew....

Maybe you have a shirt with your families Moonshine logo....
    Moonshine is illegal.

moon·shine (mo͞on′shīn′)
    n.
    1. Moonlight.
    2. Informal Foolish talk or thought; nonsense.
    3. Illegally distilled whiskey. Also called regionally white lightning.
    intr.v. moon·shined, moon·shin·ing, moon·shines
    To distill and sell liquor illegally.
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/moonshine

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

http://www.clawhammersupply.com/blogs/moonshine-still-blog/7155304-is-making-moonshine-legal

if you get a Federal Fuel Alcohol Permit (link below), which is free and easy to get.

please check out the cite for the site which has an excellent discussion on the subject...

cheers
    ipse
    Last edited by solus; 03-08-2016 at 10:51 AM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

OMG people, it's a "theme"! Not a mandate to break laws. Let's not have people who are not attending de-rail this.

OMG people, it's a "theme"! Not a mandate to break laws. Let's not have people who are not attending de-rail this.
    i'm on your side gold...all the way...and i might show up depending on my schedule and where i am in my travel plans...if so, MIGHT have some good olde boy 'shine in a cann' jar to share.

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post

http://www.clawhammersupply.com/blogs/moonshine-still-blog/7155304-is-making-moonshine-legal

if you get a Federal Fuel Alcohol Permit (link below), which is free and easy to get.

please check out the cite for the site which has an excellent discussion on the subject...

cheers
    ipse
    If you have the permit then it is not moonshine.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Too bad it isn't "Release the Kraken", that I can do and do quite well.

bob

Last time a few years ago the camp out was small dog friendly, Is it going to be the same this year?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast