• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sportsman Guide Deal for Veterans and worth of gun memberships

bighunting345

So I saw a deal for becoming a member for Sportsman Guide's Exclusive Club, where Veterans get a free trial that lets them get 10 percent off purchases. Are memberships like these worth the price at normal cost? Also are there deals with other companies for non veterans like me?

bighunting345

I buy enough out of the guide to make it worth having a membership.

Just at with any company one has to know what one is buying.

Thanks for response, that definitely makes sense. I might look at their catalog a bit before signing up, I just wish I could get that Veteran deal, since that deal is pretty great.

Last edited: