• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Reference Guide

knd578

Just curious if anyone keeps with them a quick reference guide that has statutes and such related to OC just in case the time comes you need to pull it out and do some educating. If anyone does have one and wouldn't mind sharing it i would appreciate it.

lpb8733

The NC Flyer (from the sticky) is a good one; it's what I have on me when I OC. I have given out about a dozen over the past few years. For the most part, people don't say anything, at least not in my neck of the woods. Those that have inquired have been transplants from Kalifornia, New York, or Florida.

solus