• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hello

ISRAEL

Hello I am new in Arizona, I moved from Boise Idaho, and over there we have an O.C. dinner every month of the year, and I was wondering if there is anything like this in Phoenix or in any city around Phoenix? I live in Glendale, If any of you anything about it, will you please let me know? since I moved 2 month ago, I have seen only 2 men O.C. and I will start soon doing it,too, Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
Although as you may know, duplicate threads are discouraged on OCDO, you may also want to post your query in the main AZ forum.

Good luck!

FreeInAZ

Hello I am new in Arizona, I moved from Boise Idaho, and over there we have an O.C. dinner every month of the year, and I was wondering if there is anything like this in Phoenix or in any city around Phoenix? I live in Glendale, If any of you anything about it, will you please let me know? since I moved 2 month ago, I have seen only 2 men O.C. and I will start soon doing it,too, Thanks for your help.

Sadly - there is very, very little interest in such events in the Phoenix area. Been here over three years & have attended the very few that were set up. They tend to be poorly attended ??? I have no idea why? I came from metro Detroit, MI where it was common to have dinners or lunches that had any where from 30 to 100+ attend.

Folks in Phoenix just don't seem to be interested Israel.

AZCDL has their annual meeting every other year in Phoenix and last years was well attended. This years will be held in Tucson on October 10th. Check out www.azcdl.org for details. Other than that, I can't tell you of many large gatherings. Usually myself, and few others meet a couple times a year for a nice lunch or dinner, with little fan fare.

Last edited: