Thread: Albuquerque/Santa Fe Area Gun Smith for Custom Night Sights

Albuquerque/Santa Fe Area Gun Smith for Custom Night Sights

I have an FN Five-SeveN, a gun that does not have an option for factory night sights. I am looking for a local gun smith who can add night sights to my pistol. Places online have a turn around time of 5+ weeks, and I just think that's too long, especially for the $300 price tag associated with it. Anyone know of a gunsmith that can add night sights to my Five-SeveN? It is a Mark II with adjustable sights.

Bulldog Guns in Rio Rancho does gunsmithing. Don't know what they would charge for that work, but you could give them a call.

welcome to the forum...

http://www.williamsgunsight.com/gunsights/pistol.htm their item # 70992 $62 + s/h

illustrative of their pistol fire sight...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011rugeradjustpg3.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	12729

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 08-25-2015 at 10:06 PM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

well i hope the employee's self serving advertising attempt staves off the entity's demise...as their web page is dead!!

rest in peace

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Banned
    Three hundred bucks ? Wow, thats a bend over price. LOL

Consider doing it yourself?
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 09-07-2015 at 01:29 PM.