Thread: Open carry report

Open carry report

I was out running errands with the wife today stopped a Millers market a local specialty food store run by a local Mennonite couple we know.

As we were paying I notice a couple with a baby in a carrier the man kept looking at my Glock and finely said it is nice to see some one open carrying than he said I am from a state that doesn't allow it but we are working on it.

I then asked what state he was from he said Maryland I than handed him a business card saying if he and his wife even need any firearms instructing I would be available.

He said they get here fairly often because he has family in the area and would consider it next time they are here.

I also went to several other businesses with out any one batting a eye.

All in all a very positive contact.
    Last edited by Firearms Iinstuctor; 08-20-2015 at 05:57 PM.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    I was out running errands with the wife today stopped a Millers market a local specialty food store run by a local Mennonite couple we know.

As we were paying I notice a couple with a baby in a carrier the man kept looking at my Glock and finely said it is nice to see some one open carrying than he said I am from a state that doesn't allow it but we are working on it.

I then asked what state he was from he said Maryland I than handed him a business card saying if he and his wife even need any firearms instructing I would be available.

He said they get here fairly often because he has family in the area and would consider it next time they are here.

I also went to several other businesses with out any one batting a eye.

All in all a very positive contact.
    Firearms maybe you can answer this: Why do we not have a UNIFORM US laws on RKBA since 2A is enshrined in the federal constitution? Some states forbid to bear some do and a whole lot in between.

Only the law abiding abide the law, be it legislator or congress-critter or president, oh bummer! A law passed with the stroke of a pen is rescinded with the stroke of a pen. Rights endowed by the Creator are ignored right along with the Creator and the Bill of Rights enumerating those rights. Only the law abiding abide the law.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.