Thread: Drone Munition: New Snake River Shooting Products lineto down drones, protect privacy

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

Drone Munition: New Snake River Shooting Products lineto down drones, protect privacy

"Snake River Shooting Products has announced that itís now shipping Drone Munition shot shell based defense rounds, this ammo manufacturer is basically doing a marketing push following the story of a man shooting down a drone hovering over his house that gained quite a bit of steam both online and on TV. It says that these 12 gauge 3″ shot shell rounds are ďaimed at defending against drone-based privacy concerns and terror!Ē
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

earth's crust
    Shucks..I thought it was about actual drone ammo ... ammo to be used by drones

^^ like this drone (skip to 2:19 if you want to skip that yap yap yap)

The drone - antidrone war has begun ! Long live the Empire !
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 08-24-2015 at 11:31 AM.

White Oak Plantation
    I particularly liked the ammoland bantering the comments section. "Drone" owner/operators, the next protected class it seems.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Bellingham, Wa. city of Subdued Excitement
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    I particularly liked the ammoland bantering.....................
    What a bunch of maroons. They do not understand the concept of "humor". Do they really think that this is being marketed to shoot down drones? Do they also believe the Zombie rounds are being used on Zombies? Buncha gorram idiots, not worth leaving a comment in that mess.

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington